1. Respect for the other person’s model of the world. 2. Behavior and change are to be evaluated in terms of context, and Ecology 3. Resistance in a client is a Sign of a lack of rapport. (There are no resistant clients, only inflexible communicators.) 4. People are not their behaviors. (Accept the person; change […]
1. Stated in positive terms. 2. Initiated and maintained by client. 3. Specific sensory-based description of outcome and the steps needed to get there. 4. Ecological. 5. More than one way to get the outcome. 6. First step is specified and achievable. 7. Does it increase choice?
Ask yourself: “How is it possible that they don’t have it now?” 1. Stated in the positive. “What specifically do you want?” 2. Specify present situation. “Where are you now?” (Associated) 3. Specify outcome. “What will you see, hear, feel, etc., when you have it?” • As if now. • Make compelling • Insert in […]
“There is no content in content worth knowing. Just let it all go by, and simply listen for the words you’re listening for.” Linguistic Patterns to pay attention to, and utilize them in myself and others: • Time • Presuppositions • Meta Model • Milton Model • Meta Programs • Associated /Dissociated • Level-Chunked up […]
1. Know your outcome. 2. Take action.* 3. Have sensory acuity. 4. Have behavioral flexibility. This is a key. With enouph rapport and enough behavioral flexibility you can always achieve your outcome. 5. Operate from a physiology and psychology of excellence.* *NOTE: Principles followed by an asterisk are not “traditional” NLP.
1. Stores memories 2. Is the domain of the emotions 3. Organizes all your memories 4. Represses memories with unresolved negative emotion 5. Presents repressed memories for resolution. 6. May keep the repressed emotions repressed for protection 7. Runs the body 8. Preserves the body 9. Is a highly moral being 10. Enjoys serving, needs […]
1. Take a limiting belief which you wish you did not have: (listen to subdomalities) (have them to give you the name of the belief) 2. Think of a belief which is no longer true for you 3. Change subdomalities of #1 to #2 4. Something is absolutely true. Must be universal experience 5. Think […]
Swish patterns are for the purpose of creating momentum toward a compelling future. We install choices for a new way of life rather than to change or remove old habits. Doing a Swish Pattern 1. Get the picture that represents the habit or situation you would like to change. 2. Get a picture of the […]