Structural Well-formedness Conditions
• Has a well-defined representation of outcome.
• Uses all three(3) of the Major representational systems.
• At least three points in every loop.
• Every loop includes an exit point.
• Goes external after “N” steps or “X” time.
• Uses least number of steps to get the outcome.
• Logical sequence with no steps missing.
• Has the internal & external sensory modalities to get desired outcome.
• Preserves positive by-products and eliminates negative consequences.
• Follows T.O.T.E. model.
• Minimizes bad feelings.
Functional Well-formedness Conditions
• Trigger which starts the process and carries with it the final criteria.
• Operations to alter the present state to bring it closer to the desired state.
• Test which compares the present state to the desired state based on presorted or ad hoc criteria.
• Decision point which determines the next step based on the congruence or lack of congruence of the test comparison.