1. Take detailed personal history
2. Set-up the intervention
3. Discover how your client organizes timeline.
4. Have the client float above the timeline.
5. (Optional) Note the submodalities of the timeline.
6. Before floating above the time Line, elicit the root cause
7. Release the negative emotion or limiting decision
8. Preserve the learnings.
9. Make the necessary changes to the memory(s).
10. If you removed a memory, replace it with a neutral or positive memory.
11. Continue steps 7-9 using the earliest memory available, until the unwanted state of behavior is not accessible.
12. Repeat the process until client is back to now
13. Have the client return to now
15. Future pace.
16. Have the client return to now.