(Or something like that).
The spider-lover would most likely have an image representing spiders
- NLP'ers ask the question,
- "If another person can have fun playing with their pet spider,
- then what can we learn about them that we could teach the phobic person,
- so that they can play with spiders too?"
and possibly other factors not worth getting into right now.
Knowing the difference,
the NLP'er can use one of many techniques to
- that was proportionally correct
- and at a reasonable distance
spiders so that
it is similar in nature to the spider-lover's (Hopefully less of the lover part).
- help the phobic person relearn their reaction to
(17 of 22)