If you continue telling him
- how nice it would feel
- to have the room clean,
- you're not likely to get far.
- You're trying to appeal
- to how it feels
- to have a solution when all he's seeing
- is a problem.
- You're not speaking the same language representationally.
- If you were to recognize this difference
- and tell him how nice his room would look
- with everything appearing neat
- you would have a better chance
- of getting some action out of him
- (were he not a teenager).
(10 of 15)